CHOCTAW WELLNESS CENTERS – PHASE 3 (Modified) CONTINUING THROUGH 6/29/2020
PHASE 3 (Modified) will be reevaluated for 7/13/2020
• Guests ages 14 and above will be allowed in Phase 3 (Modified).
• A 6 ft. rule will be enforced for social distancing.
• A wellness screen must be completed at the front door before entering facility.
• Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday:
• Durant Wellness Center: Normal Hours
• Other Wellness Centers: Original opening hours—9:00 p.m.
• Coalgate: 8:30 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
• Talihina: 5:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m.
• Capacity is limited due to social distancing requirements (varies by location).
• If limited capacity is reached, workouts will be limited to 45 minutes time, once a day up to 3 days
a week. Reservations are available and will be served first. Reservations can be made no more
than 24 hours prior by calling your local Wellness Center. Contact information is available at
• More group fitness classes are returning during this phase. Classes will differ by location due to
availability of space and equipment. Members are asked to use social distancing and individual
equipment during this time.
• No childcare (Durant), basketball or volleyball will be available during Phase 3 (Modified). Chair
volleyball can return with spacing and modifications.
• Members are encouraged to use personal protective equipment (PPE). The Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for hygiene and wipe downs of equipment will be
strictly enforced during Phase 3 (Modified).
• Wellness staff will follow proper PPE requirements during this time.
• Spacing and signage will be available throughout Wellness Centers (varies by location).
• Wellness Cards will be scanned at the front desk.
• New members can continue signing up during this phase. Please call your local Wellness Center prior
to your visit.