Ages 16 and above in phase 2. (ID may be required.)
Seniors (65+) are encouraged to stay safe and home until Phase 3
(date to be determined).
• 10 FT. rule for social distancing.
• A wellness screen must be completed at the front door before entering facility.
• Hours of Operation are:
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 6AM-7:30PM
(COALGATE: 8:30AM- 5PM, TALIHINA 5AM-7PM)
• Limited capacity due to social distancing requirements – varies by location.
If limited capacity is reached, a 45 min time cap for workouts, only once a day up to
3 days a week- reservations of times are available and served first. Reservations can
be made no more than 24 hours prior by calling your local wellness center, contact
information is available at:
• Some group fitness classes are returning during this phase. Classes will differ by location
due to availability of space and equipment. Members are asked to use social distancing
and individual equipment during this time.
• No Childcare (Durant), Basketball Games or Chair Volleyball during Phase 2.
• Members are encouraged to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for hygiene and wipe downs of
equipment will be strictly enforced during Phase 2.
• Wellness staff will follow proper PPE requirements during this time.
• Spacing and signage will be available throughout Wellness Centers – varies by location.
• Wellness cards will be scanned at the front desk.
• New Members can start signing back up during this phase. Please call your local
Wellness Center prior to your visit.