CHOCTAW WELLNESS CENTERS – PHASE 1
- Phase 1 applies to members aged 18 or older.
- Seniors (65+) are encouraged to stay safe and home until Phase 3 (date to be determined).
- A 10 FT. rule for social distancing will be in place.
- A wellness screen must be completed at the front door before entering facility.
- Hours of Operation are:
- – Fri., 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Coalgate: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Some locations will have limited capacity because of social distancing restrictions.
- Workouts will be capped at 45 minutes, once a day, up to three days a week. Reservations are available and will be served first. Reservations can be made no more than 24 hours in advance by calling your local Wellness Center; contact information is available at https://www.choctawnation.com/tribal-services/health-services/choctaw-nation-wellness-centers
- Call in reservations for Monday, May 18 will start on Friday, May 15, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and noon. Please reach out to your local Wellness Center to reserve a spot.
- You can use the link above, find us on our Facebook page (Choctaw Wellness Center) or visit choctawwellness.com for more information.
- Walk-ins are available subject to limited capacity at the respective wellness center.
- No classes, childcare (Durant), basketball games, chair volleyball or group activities will be allowed during Phase 1.
- Members are encouraged to use personal protective equipment (PPE). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for hygiene and cleaning of equipment will be strictly enforced during Phase 1.
- Wellness Center staff will follow proper PPE and cleaning requirements during this time.
- Spacing and signage will be posted throughout Wellness Centers and will vary by location.
- Wellness cards will be scanned at the front desk.
- There will be no new member sign-ups during this phase.