December Swing Challenge 2021
The Swing into the New Year Challenge will be starring the Russian Kettlebell Swing. The challenge is
set out to help improve the explosiveness of the hips and posterior chain as well as the efficiency of the
Kettlebell Swing. It’s also a way to have fun going into the New Year, transferring power and strength
into other movements and sport specific skills as well. The challenge will take place December 1 –
December 31 (any day that we are closed you will be excused from that day). There will be 3 rep
schemes to choose from: 10 RKBS, 20 RKBS, or 30 RKBS per day. The goal is to perform the chosen rep
scheme unbroken each time.
• Improve efficiency of the Russian Kettlebell Swing
• Improve the explosiveness of the posterior chain
• Improve overall strength and stamina of the swing and posterior chain
• To be able to recognize the points of performance of the RKBSGet with a Wellness Staff member on Wednesday, December 1. Wellness Center staff member will
give you a Swing into the New Year (RKBS) Challenge card (keep up with your card)Wellness Center staff will sign off on each day you complete RKBS dates that have been assigned
on your card.
• If you cannot attend the gym, video your plank and post it to the Choctaw Wellness or Choctaw
CrossFit Facebook pages, or you can show it to a coach to be verified and signed.
• Each day you complete your Kettle Swing Session you will earn 1 Well Buck!